Following updated advice from the Government and England Hockey, we are now able to update our own internal advice and begin to open the pitches up for coaching. This will be available only to members and will be organised with club coaches. Further details will be available shortly in another Post.
All sections of the club are now open in one way or another but it is important to note that the clubhouse is not open and no-one should attempt to enter the clubhouse.
Members who wish to use the grounds for Running & Training are now able to do so. This does not cover the astro-turf pitches for which separate guidelines will be provided. It is essential that any members wishing to run/train must follow the same guidelines as other Sports when using the grounds, namely:
- Running/Training on the grounds at BRSC is for Members only
- When using the car park park a safe distance from other cars
- The Clubhouse will not be open, so there will be NO toilet facilities available
- Small groups not larger than 6 people
- Social distancing should be observed at all times
- Please bring your own drink/food and take them away with you, including any rubbish!
The various leagues are planning fixtures in the hope of starting next season on time but with various backup plans to cater for a later start. These may include a later finish to next season – so bear this in mind when planning your early summer holidays in 2021
As we become aware of further updates and guidance we will update this page.